Effectiveness through connected screens
Connected-screen solutions have a significant advantage: The zero customer distance. Never before have you been able to communicate with your (potential) customers this directly and closely, and in such a context-driven manner. Even the "father of the internet", Tim Berners-Lee, said: "Information must be made seamlessly available on any device". We think he has a point! Through the linking of screens, you can create...
- New and individualised touch points;
- Exciting opportunities for direct, individual communication with customers, ideally with the use of (location) data;
- New brand experiences and potential for added value, i.e. through digital partnerships.
Think about the "Outernet": It essentially describes out-of-home advertising opportunities, which are increasingly digitised. The same happens at the point-of-sale. Screens can easily be connected to other devices. The resulting interaction with consumers or interested parties in places where there have thus far been hardly any possibilities for interaction is particularly attractive for marketing professionals. Examples include:
- Drive-to-store solutions using, for instance, coupons;
- Extensions of your TV spots or videos through a call-to-action;
- Advertising opportunities for your M-commerce solutions;
- Services that connect your brand to specific points-of-interest, such as airports, shopping centres, dormitories, etc.;
- Personalised gaming experiences in the public space, such as at bus stations;
- Promotions, ticketing, couponing, and information provided at the right place and time, in an individualised fashion.
These are just some of the possibilities provided by the intelligent linking of screens. Contact us for more ideas.